Board of Directors of YVU Financial
Mr. Akoijam Tikendrajit Singh
Chairman and Director
- He has over 44 years of experience in developmental sector and over 18 years in microfinance.
- He is presently working as Chief Organiser of Youth Volunteers’ Union (YVU), a “National Youth Award” winner in 1986-87. He is one of the founder members of YVU, a leading NGO in North East India.
- He is the Chief Executive Officer of YVU Microfin (an MFI).
- Under his leadership, YVU took up various developmental projects with financial assistance from various national and international donor agencies like EZE, Germany (1982 to 2000); Water-Aid, London (1998 to 2001); CLWR, Canada (1991 to 1998); NCJD, Ministry of Textile, GOI; CSWB, New Delhi, Ministry of Environment and Forest, GOI; CHF, Canada (1992 to 1994); CFLI, Canadian Embassy, New Delhi (2000-2002); MISEREIOR, Germany (1996 till date); IGSSS, New Delhi (1986 to 2004); FVTF, Bangalore; Tata Education Trust, Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, Jamsetji Tata Trust etc.
Mr. Bikendrajit Akoijam
- He is an MBA and Master of Professional Accounting from La Trobe University, Melbourne. He has experience of over 6 years in microfinance.
- He is currently holding the post of General Secretary of Micro Finance Association of Manipur (MiFAM)
Mr. W. Prabin Singh
- He is working as Manager, MF & MSE Department, NEDFi. He has extensive knowledge in the field of microfinance.
Mrs. Akoijam Bino Devi
- She is a successful entrepreneur doing business for more than 30 years. She is also actively involved in social development.
Prof. Ch. Ibohal Meitei
- He is a professor at Manipur Institute of Management Studies, Manipur University. He completed MBA from Aligarh Muslim University.
- He has completed Faculty Development Programme from IIMA - Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and PhD in Management from Manipur University (2001)
- He also hold the position of Director at Centre for Entrepreneurship and Skill Development, Manipur University.
- He has over 23 years of industry and academic experiences. He had completed successfully a term for the directorship of Manipur Institute of Management Studies, Manipur University (2008-11).
- Prof. Ibohal had attended various courses at IIM Kolkata, IIM Bangalore, IIM Kozhikode, IIM Lucknow, MDI, Gurgaon in the area of Strategic Management and Business Policy. He has been associating in the administrative affairs of the Manipur University in various capacities during his service in Manipur University since 1995 till date.
M. Rajendra Singh
- He is a retired Joint Director of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Department. He is also the Chairman of All Manipur Government Employees Union. He is involved in the activities of many NGOs.
© YVU Financial Services Private Limited CIN No. U65921MN1993PTC008270
Products and services
Key Management Personnel
Old age support program